Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phoenix says...

Why do they always leave me at home alone? I hate being alone. I’m just so happy they stopped locking my away in that cage. Now I can roam the whole house, as long as I don’t pee or poop anywhere. But that’s fine, I’ll wait for mommy to come home and walk me or I’ll just pee on the mat. It’s always there for me but sometimes I don’t feel like going on the mat. It just doesn’t feel as good as the great outdoors. I’ll just be sitting here either chewing on my toys or rawhide, or sitting on top of the couch staring at the window, waiting for someone, anyone to come back for me. Who’s that?! I growl as if that man can here me. Then say to myself, “That’s what I thought, you better keep walking. You’re not part of my family. Don’t come back on this block again.” Oh jeeze, as if I hadn’t growled enough at the last person. What’s up with this woman? She always comes here and leaves crap in our door. How rude! I know she wouldn’t like it, if I took a crap on her doorstep so what’s up with that. Se always comes when no one but me is home. I think she knows and wants to taunt me everyday and it’s working! Hey! Lauraine’s home!...maybe she’ll walk me.

No comments:

Post a Comment