Thursday, September 23, 2010
HUNGER!
So, I’m extremely hungry right now. All I remember eating yesterday was a whopper junior. Sometimes I feel hungry but I have no appetite for anything. Then, I end up not eating at all. This is not good. It’s early in the morning. I’ve been up since 6:00am and all I had was a cup of orange juice, half-filled. I don’t know what else there is to say but I need to eat something! It’s crazy how Prof. Mangione came in and the first thing she said as an example was, “write about how hungry you are.” She must know that no one really eats in the morning, or maybe just me. I don’t feel good. It doesn’t even have to do with my hunger, well perhaps hunger is a factor but not a main. I knew today was not going to be good, or at least start off good. After this class I’m going to go to the Pharmacy meeting, maybe eat something, then go right to sleep. Oh wait, maybe I should shower first then go to sleep. Yes. That sounds better. Hot warm shower and I’ll be ready to sleep until about 5:00pm. Then I’ll wake up and hopefully eat again! I should really take advantage of this unlimited meal plan more often. There’s no reason I should be hungry and loosing $5000! So that is my resolve, EAT! Treat Montgoris as an all-you-can-eat-per-day buffet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment