Monday, September 20, 2010

Intense Emotion

Nothing is coming to me. I don’t know where to begin. Which emotion am I targeting? I can’t even remember a specific time of intense emotion. I always try to let it go! Ugh I hate this! Writers block sucks. I wonder why people call it a brain fart when you can’t think of something. Wouldn’t that just be ingestion? Farting releases gases so wouldn’t that be like releasing knowledge. Anyways, this is extremely frustrating; like trying to climb a mountain and when you think you’ve reached the top, another 50 feet appear. Frustration is like the noise of the teacher’s nails scratching against the blackboard. I start to get antsy when I’m frustrated. A feeling of being on the edge, like any minute now I’m going to jump off that mountain and go crazy. I don’t really know what I’m talking about or where I am going with this, which makes me even more agitated. I feel blank. I feel like my mind is inexistent right now. Why can I only think of words to complain about the fact that I don’t remember my feelings? They are somewhere in me. I hate my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment